Thursday, December 13, 2007

Appraisal

I had already submitted my appraisal form for more than a week. In my company, all executive and higher level has to fill up their appraisal forms respectively. After this, the forms will send to their superior. I am actually can not wait to see my appraisal results. I did my confirmation appraisal last time where my department head value my performance. I do wish that my effect to the company can meet his satisfaction. But the most importance question is: will I get increment after the appraisal? LOL




For those of you who are looking to purchase a new home, you should consider that
many people are looking into real estate in Colorado. Also Denver homes and Boulder homes are becomming more popular and affordable as well. Colorado real estate iis the top choice of real estate today.

No comments: