Monday, November 12, 2007

Paris



My brother will coming back from UK next year before Chinese New Year. According to his plan, he will stays in Malaysia around 3 weeks. To my father, this is one of the great news in this year. And so do us.

My father is planning for a trip to Europe when the time my brother back to London. This is great as my brother can bring dad travel around. And Paris is one of the traveling points that my dad will not miss. My brother has one friend working in a travel agency. Because of the convenience, getting reservations for france hotels or paris hotels will not be a problem for us.

The big issue will be the trip planning has to depend on my brother's working leave. He had already applied for the 3 weeks leave. Because of my father vacation plan, he has to extend his leave else he has to leave Malaysia early to meet my father's dream holiday plan. This is one of the reasons why they have not make up their decision which nice hotels to book yet.

No comments: