Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Marriage at young age

My younger sister told me that she will not getting married until my elder sister weeding. We are the kind of traditional. I am not sure how they will organize their Wedding Planning but I do wish that both of them can get marriage soon. Three of us did discuss this topic before where I wish my two sisters manage to find their right one and get married and having kids at young age. I know that will a bit hard if married young but when your kids are around age of twenty plus and you are only at the age of 50 plus. Then you will be very 'senang' at that time. Agree?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

long time didnt visit your blog liao...r u still very busy w ur work??? take good care, ya? but i have tag for u, is a simple tag, i think u sure have time for it...
http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2007/11/14/the-chain/

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have some typos in your post may want to fix them up, but glad your sister is waiting ot get married as it is better to wait awhile to get married then to jump into marrige at an early age.