Friday, October 5, 2007

No more quarrel, Please

I am so surprise when I saw my neighbor Margaret took her Samsonite luggage and leave her house yesterday. I saw she was crying. Before the case happened, I did heard argument sounds came from her house. She and her hubby are always fighting over trifling matters. This time is the terrible one I think. Luckily I manage to contact her family and know that she was staying at her mother's house yesterday.
I always believe that couples can be husband and wife will be each other luck in life. To continue and being a whole life partner is not an easy job. But if somebody can do it, then every one have chance to do it as well as long as we believe and we go for it. I do wish that she can manage to settle down with her hubby in near future.

No comments: