Sunday, June 24, 2007

Handmade Skill

I very admire my mother in law where she has very good handmade skills. You know what her forte is? As I told you before, her cooking skill is very good. But other than that, sewing is one of her hobbies. She like to making new cloths but she more prefer 'modified' cloths designs. You will never find the same fashion design as her cloths and accessories. Whenever she buy new cloths, she will definitely change the designs by modified some section. The most usual tools she use is beads.

Most of her cloths, handbags, as well as shoes are sewing with special beads and pearls designs. Because of adding beads, the designs itself make a whole new looks. Besides, she makes her own earrings, necklaces and bracelets with those beads and pearls. I am awesome with the patient and effort she put on her dressing. I do hope that I can learn some skill from her one day.

No comments: