Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Professional Dentist

Due to having bad dental experience, I not go to dental for more than 10 years. That's my first time and my latest time to visit to dental and make me a nightmare. Just one teeth cleaning process and it takes me few days to recovery from pain.

I need a professional dentist now because I am having a little hole inside my third molar and I feel pain every time I eat and drink. I wish that I can meet some one like Charles Brown dds pc. I feel that those resident in Alexandria are so lucky to have a professional dentist like him. He has a perfect record at the Virginia Board of Dentistry with a history of ZERO complaints. How can I find a professional dentist in my area? I think I have to ask my friends about their dental experience first.

No comments: