Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Los Angeles breast reduction

My ex-colleague Sien did complaint to me about her breast size. She just can not stand to those people especially male who keep on locking their view on her breast. I always tell her to be proud of her body but she hates it. She was so afraid until she not dares to be alone when she is out from her home. She always ask for accompany wherever she go. Actually I am proud that she trusts at me and willing to share her tough with me.

I just come across Los Angeles breast reduction. I am not sure whether she will consider about this. Maybe she can go for breast reduction in beverly hills. I notice that the Beverly Hills breast reduction centre aim to provides service not only for the appropriate size but take care of their customer body shape as well. I hope this will bring Sien another new life journey.

No comments: