Thursday, April 12, 2007

Snow White

What's your favorite book when you were a kid or teenager? No surprise, I think every kids will like the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Haha, I love this story very much. Especially the story ending: the prince and the princess fall in love, marriage and enjoy their blessed life forever. And the story bring in to my mind that to find a prince in my life. :) Of course now I married with my prince. And I do hope that we can keep our relationship lasting forever.

Now, I am sharing the story to my 2 little princesses. I do hope that they can find a prince to protect them in their life as well. :D

Yes. I believe in love. I do agree that there will be true love forever. Some more, the story also come out a point. I believe that if you are a nice person, you can be treated nicer. Don't ever give up yourself with you are fall in problems. There will be someway or someone out there will help. I do believe this.

Do you agreed with me?

**If you are interested to join this, do give all the participatant your link and your link will be apprear in their post.

Who are in?
Amy Jo (She is the one started this meme)
Tess
Richard
Chistina

No comments: