Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogger Friends Gathering

It's my 1st time to join blogger friends gathering. Oh, should be the 2nd time. The 1st time I joined them, I haven't be a blogger yet. Yah, seems like I am little bit late.

The gathering will be held on coming Sunday. We chat yesterday about the attendance. Woo, it's my 1st time joining chat room with a long long list. :D Tell you what. We have totally 20+ members confirming to be there. The most excited part is, that day will have 20+ kids as well. Ho ho ho! I can not imaging how it will be on that day. Yes, we all are married blogger. Some of them will be whole family attend the gathering. How nice is it!

I will attend together with my 2 little princesses as well. You all know that my timetable will be work, home, work home everyday, so it's a good opportunity to me meeting new friends.

I can not wait to meet them all. See you all on Sunday!

No comments: