Wednesday, February 7, 2007

PPP New Look

PPP have upgraded their website.
I personally like the upgraded 'my post' section. It's easier to recognize all the submitted post status.

Other than that, such a surprise to know that there are new offers from PPP to earn more money. It's call Review My Post program. This is a win win Program. As you can see on my post, I have insert the Review My Post banner, you click on it, sign up with PPP, then you can get a offer of USD7.50 on your writing to review my post on your blog. As soon as you get paid for reviewing my blog, I can get USD7.50 also. Sounds great, right?

Besides, to Sign up with PPP, please click on the PPP banner on the right hand side of my blog. You can earn pocket money like me by blogging. For me, I can get paid USD15 as referral fees once your first blog posting is accepted.

Sounds confuse / complicated? Don't worry, I will guide you step by step.
What are you waiting for? Let's get started!

No comments: