Friday, January 5, 2007

Vacancy

One of my friend Lai is open to a vacancy for the post of Account Clerk. He is looking for me to get him a suitable candidates for the above post.

Well, this is not the 1st times my friends looking for me on their vacancy. Maybe because of I am working as an Accounts Executive and I have so many friends that they think i can find someone for them? **HiHi

Back to the topic, he is looking for a young, dynamic accounting base people who have some experience on handling full sets of accounts. The working place is in The Mines Shopping Fair
If you do not have vehicle, you can take KTM, reach Serdang Station and work around 3-5 mins to reach there.

How about the salary pays? Sorry for that, you yourself have to discuss with him since Lai is the boss not me. **HaHaHaaa

No comments: