Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Moving Soon

Managers are busy now to look for new factory. We are going to move soon. I feel not comfortable with this change because I know they cannot locate any suitable factory nearby current location.

Before the actual location confirmed I will not make any decision whether to stay or continue service this company. It is too early to decide of course. But I need to serve three months notice for resignation. This is the main concern now. I report to work on time every day, if the location changed, I don’t think I manage to keep this good attendance record….

No comments: