Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quality is Expensive?

Is it because the cost is high so they are not afforded to get a quality one? This is my first question when I noticed there is another broken chair in government clinic.

I have been to government clinic to check up recently. I found that the service quality is improving and the environment is getting better compared to before. It is no doubt that government puts efforts to bring up the good will of the government bodies in all of the aspects but I did see the limitation. Basic facilities were there but not maintaining well is one.

Is there any budget to chance new waiting chair? If the amount is not enough to buy quality Chairs4Worshipchurch chairs maybe can consider unbranded but please do not goes for cheap quality one. We need to stop their habits of buying cheap things with expensive prices.

No comments: