Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love Lesson

This month will have two wedding dinner to attend. I am not complaining keep receiving wedding invitations as this will be good chance and happy gathering with friends and relatives. I love to have chances wearing pretty to attend the events, sitting there relaxing, enjoy the happiest moment of the groom and bride.

To me, life is so fragile. It is luck to find some one who can take care of us for the rest of our life. How to keep the relationship long until end of our life is a very importance lesson to all the couples. By attending wedding ceremony, always look backward the day when you married him or her, how sweet the moments and how desperate you two to become husband and wife at the initial stage, is to remind continue in love with life partner. I will like falling in love again and again with my hubby. :p

No comments: