Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kids Holiday Camp

Plan to let my princesses join the holiday camp which we missed last two years. First year when I know about this children holiday camp, maybe because I like this kind of activity, so I am interested to let my princesses to have a try. It is good to have some special activity during long school holiday. Too bad younger princess can not join due to the age limit, and elder princess have no interest at all.

The second year, because elder princess still ignore my offer to join the camp, younger princess then agreed to stick to her sis's decision. Then I went to the camp graduation ceremony with my princesses and let them feel how happy those kids are. Both of them agreed to join on the coming year.

This year the camp will be held in December. Just asked and elder princess said she doesn't want to join but younger princess is interested. How?

No comments: