Friday, October 7, 2011

Gathering with Ex-Colleagues

Feel so exited to meet with my ex-colleagues. I purposely select Friday night because every one can meet after work. Even though two are now working at KL, but they still interested to join us. Then can come and meet us after work. It is convenience also I think. :P

Happily to get total of seven responds to attend. Almost all I wish to see are attending. This should be the best time we meet each other, because one colleague who will give birth to her first baby very soon. I already plan to meet each other again on her baby full moon.

Working life at ex-company is really tough but having them and work with them is full of supports and fun. I am sure tonight is a memorable night for all of us.

Just can't wait to meet them. Miss them so much.

No comments: