Saturday, September 3, 2011

Never Give Up

Existing department head get terminated immediately; existing management transferred in very short notice make my department situation getting worst.

People asked why I am worry. I am leaving and this is not my problem anymore. Hopefully I am having such positive thinking as well but I am not. I don't want to see my department sunk. No matter how worst the situation it is, I wish I can do all my best to do whatever I can. Although now this is very short period for me to continue service this company and my department. I will not give up!

1 comment:

Actos Injury Lawyers said...

Don't worry! And remember this, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. So you have to be positive and not believe,but know that you will not lose your job.