Thursday, August 18, 2011

2011 Birthday Celebration

Hubby will go for 3 days 2 nights travel at Cameron Highlands with his associates members. I know this plan at the beginning of the year. One of the days is my birthday but he still insists to go. This means that photography is always in his first priority.

Finally the day comes. I thought he has forgotten my birthday but he given me a surprise. I have to appreciate for his kindness of still keep me in mind. :P

A simple celebration with hubby and two little princesses. This becomes the annually family photo taking session. I am sad for age is getting older. I feel blessing to have them with me everyday. More love to my own to keep on good health. More love to them as they are always my priority and they are importance persons in my life.



No comments: