Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Snacks & Soft Drinks

I not give any money to my elder princess to school. I had paid in advance every early of the month and the school canteen will prepare foods for them every day. I believe those foods prepared is better than she buy whatever she likes during the rest period.

I didn't give her any money to school. I thought this is the best way to keep her away from those soft drinks and snacks but I am wrong.

I think she is pretty good in communication and public relationship. She always has friends for even friend's parent spend her for snacks or soft drink. I always told her not to purposely ask for foods but she said they are willing to spend.

I still have no any good idea or solution on how to keep her away from taking soft drinks and snacks at school....

No comments: