Friday, May 13, 2011


Feel helpless when I saw my house getting messy and dirty. Although warning is given to my two little princesses to keep their place clean and tidy but they will only do it when they like. My places are messy and dirty too. I can not be a good example so how do I expect them to be good? :P

Spent a day and try to clean up every thing. Too bad I had done only 30%. How about the rest of 70%? Perhaps I can continue do it by this Sunday and the coming Public Holiday. No outdoor activities but stay at home for housecleaning for this few days!

No comments: