Saturday, May 14, 2011

Answer Phone Calls

When office phone ringing, will you pick up the calls?

Initially we have a receptionist to attend all the incoming calls. Later on after she resigned and our company no intention to get a replacement, each department assigned one number and a person have to attend incoming calls for their department respectively.

The condition is worst recently after the leave of my colleagues. I have to be the operator to receive all the incoming calls because others have no intention to do so. I can not accept the phone keep on ringing. Even though is not my phone ringing, I will still pick the line and answer, but other don't.

I am wondering am I too free to do so. Border jobs that no one wiling to border already make myself even busy.

Shall I stop it?

No comments: