Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pain

Hurt my back today when I sneeze in the earning morning. Cough and sneeze is the one make my back terrible which I hate the most. I can not remember and loss count this is how many times I hurt my back because of sneeze. I suppose to very experience on deal with sneeze. I always alert and remember how and what is the good posture when sneeze. To bad I still can not master it.

Chiropractor told me my back muscle is still weak. I am wondering is it because my body is too slim and not enough muscle to support my back bone make my back pain so difficult to recover. I don't need diet supplements to slim down but the pain and pressure of weak body makes me failed again and again on my gain weight vision no matter how much I eat.

You! The pain! Leave me AWAY!

No comments: