Monday, January 17, 2011

No Mood to Celebrate CNY

Colleagues are asking when I will resume work after Chinese New Year. I don't have any special plan during Chines New Year except visiting relatives and friends. Parent in law will travel oversea and they will be back on the 5th day of Chinese New Year. This means either me or hubby need to apply leave on the day to take care of my children.
I do wish I can apply more days leave and rest at home but I really have no mood to do that. I still need to go do my DTS treatment and chiropratic adjustment during the Chinese New Year. For me, this is very bad. Who wiling to go to hospital or medical center during Chinese New Year. This for sure is no good in Feng Shui. I am worrying this coming Rabbit year is no good for me..... *sob*

No comments: