Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am Back

Hi, I am back.

I don't know I still got time back to blogging but finally I decided to continue.

I only can blog in the early morning if I manage to wake up early. But too bad this not happened to me because I am lack of sleep lately.

Lack of sleep is because my back pain comes back again.

Again? Yes. Again!

This time is really worst.

As usual, I continue the chiropractic adjustment but due to my silly mistake, the pain comes back easily.

This time is even worst than before.

The damn pain still with me till to day makes me have no good sleep for more than 2 weeks.

How to wake up early in the morning? In fact, I am awake almost every hour in the middle of night because of the pain. Too hard to fall sleep again and I am like half sleep half awake for the whole night.

I don't know how long I can stand for this condition but I have to. All I need to do is change my lifestyle and I am doing it now.

No more blogging in the early morning. Any other time I can blog? I am query too...

No comments: