Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Savings

I do not have any special plan for this year 2010. Do not set any special target does not mean that I am not intended to improve but it just not to bring myself much pressure to move forward.

Anyway, I feel so frustrating when I look at my this year 2010 performance. I have nothing much can do due to my bad health. My saving schedule had been spoil. I thought I can at least expand my investment plan and go for different saving like buy gold bullion but I have no chance to do so. Not only I need to stop all the investments, my savings now are now allocated to treat my back pain.

Now I really learned that how importance saving is. This is the money that help me when I need it. Luckily I have a good habit of save my extra money every month that make me still manage to survive.

No comments: