Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To the Next Generation

It's public holiday today. What is your plan? Will you go out with your family? I love to.

We will go out for dinner tonight. That is an event held at my elder princess's primary school. The fund collected from dinner ticket selling will be allocated to build a new school building. It is annoyance that Chinese primary schools are having never ending fund collecting events to buy, to maintain the school's equipments as well as build or refurnish school building. All this because the schools can not get fully subsidy by our government.....

I am one of the ex-students of this primary school. Previously we donate, now the facilities is much more advance to serve current students. Now I continue contribute, just to wish that the school will grow better and better.

Previously I enjoy people's contribution. Now I contributed whatever I can for the next generation.

No comments: