Thursday, November 25, 2010

No More Work Late

I am hardly to wake up early in the morning recently. I suppose to wake up to do my assignments in the morning before I prepared breakfast for my two little princesses. But lately I could only manage to wake up where I only got time to prepare breakfast but no time for my assignments.

I think this problem occurred after I work late in the office. I started to work late when my princess school holiday started. Go back home, take dinner, take bath then go sleep. Then the next morning my body need more rest make me miss the normal wake up time. I got leak of time to company my two little princesses as well as no time to do my daily housekeeping.

If this is the main reason, I need to adjust it back. I don't want my personal life to fulfill with only good career but omit the health. It's time to chance.

No comments: