Tuesday, November 2, 2010

His Complaint

He is collecting articles about loss weight products, fat burners including Lipofuze reviews and plan to show his wife. This is what my friend told me this morning. He complained that he feeling shame to bring his wife out because she is so fat now.

I am really disappointed when I heard this. It seems like gain weight and fat is making the relationship between two of them going worst.

I suggest him to talk to his wife nicely ask her to at least don't continue gain weight. I even suggest him to sign up slimming program as a gift to his wife so that she can back to slim and sexy faster.

Then I asked him a question, if his wife is back to slim and sexy body shape, will he start worry she is so attractive and not dare to bring her out then... lol

No comments: