Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Started

With the leading of my new department head and the left of one superior and assistance, the work flow of our department had slightly changed.

The critical period of changing is tension enough. I luckily overcome the progress and now this is another stage of moving forward with the helps of new team members.
Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. ~Robert C. Gallagher

If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
I suppose to be happy with the situation now as I can move forward to settle all the outstanding tasks. But I do aware about my weakness of skill and knowledge to be a professional. I know I must work harder and be smart enough to handle all the challenges. All I can do is to contribute the best I can.

No comments: