Friday, September 17, 2010

Bad Behavior

My elder princess started to pick up some bad behavior after she admitted to primary school. I especially disappointed with the foul language her learned.

Different from kindergarten which she has about 20 friends in a class, now her friends is double or even triple of the numbers. I love to know that she has many friends in school and I always encourage her to share with me the fun happening at her school time. I am trying my best also to teach her how to behave.

I know this is one of the processes. Children will learn, play and share with each other to gain friendship. But it is importance to scan and reject those bad behave. Or, maybe 7 years old is young enough to 'scan' & 'reject' but I am trying to teach my daughter to be self discipline.

No comments: