Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recover'ing

What is more important than Healthy?

This time is the worst! I never expected this will happened to me. The symptom started last Wednesday. I thought it can be solved with the one day rest at home on last Thursday but seems like I am over-estimated my health.

I did suspect myself whether AH1N1 is with me. Luckily it was just my over-worried.

I had see doctor 3 times in 5 days. Perhaps I no need to see him again.

I only dare to back to work yesterday. Perhaps my body health will getting better with the remaining medicine.

I should not allow this happen to me second time....

1 comment:

Mia said...

When it comes to your health it's pretty normal to worry and be cautious. And if you don't agree with what doctors say then you should ask another one, because no one knows your body better than yourself. Stay healthy!