Monday, April 19, 2010

Bad Luck

My luck seems like not so good in this month. After my sickness gone, I am facing internet connection problem. Telekom told me that they still checking on what happen to my home phone line and they are trying to settle my problem as soon as possible.

Sick and taken good rest, I thought I can back to work but here comes the internet connection problem. All my assignments are gone due to the end of time frame. As usual, not much I can do during my office hours. I only can update my blog and mumbles during my time back from lunch.

How mach I lost? I not dare to calculate. Even though this is not a very big amount but already enough me to compensate my medication fees and my lunch this month......

All I can do now is to comfort myself: I should appreciate this long and good rest period.....

No comments: