Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Conflict

Do you think finish the assignments faster then the boss will give you more assignments? This is the question always in my mind.

As an employee, I work hard to finish all my tasks and perhaps I can handle my daily tasks under my control. But when the boss knows you are a little free in working hours, he will assigns more works for you. Then I need to work harder to finish my existing tasks and new assigned tasks.

Every employee should not only work for their own profession jobs but the boss prefers us to be multi-task. Boss expected we work more but giving the same payout. But the employees are hoping to get more pays when they doing more and more jobs.

I think this is the conflict happening not only at my company but every where..... Am I right?

No comments: