Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Intention to Join Facebook

I still no intention to open an account with Facebook.

This is not the first time I received invitation to join and meet friends at facebook. It's the fact that many friends and schoolmates are joining facebook and this is the best tools to keep in touch with them. Reading their life stories, viewing their latest photos, as well as playing online games with them all these are truly fun.

But I am not interested at all.

Why? I do ask myself why. I think I am the kind of like to living in full of privacy. You can see until today I have not place my photo in my blog then you will know what I am talking about. LOL


1 comment:

London Hotel said...

This one is the blog which I like most.This post is well written. I am following your blog regularly and got great information.Thanks a lot for sharing all the information with us.I really enjoyed it very much.Keep blogging.