Thursday, February 4, 2010

Angelica Lee's Wedding

If money is not the concern, how you wish your wedding day will be?

Most of the girls are wishing to have a dreamy and memorable wedding since young. If I am not mistaken, wedding ceremony held on the beaches is one of the top places to be selected on.

Beaches along the oahu hotels is in one of my friend's favorite wedding venue list. But when she saw the news about her the wedding plan of her idol Angelica Lee, she is now changing her plan.

Angelica Lee is a Malaysian. Even though she is a famous actress and singer now, but she will have her wedding in one of the Malaysia Island. This made my colleague considered to plan her wedding at the same Island as well. :P
Link Exchange, ^

1 comment:

Contract Hire said...

I really got very good information from this post.I really like this post very much.It's a very appreciated post.Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.