Saturday, January 16, 2010

Annual Health Check

I still not make my appointment for annual medical check up. Hubby had skipped for the medical check up for 2 years and I hope he can go this year. We must go for health check at least two years once, isn’t it?

I just don’t know why he given so many excuse to me and he want to delay the appointment again and again, I did told my colleagues and I found that almost all the guys are the same. Are they too well-known about their body health? Are they too enjoy their current life and refuse to check for the fact?

I am thinking what tactic I need to use so that hubby willing to go health check together with me. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Online Reputation Management said...

Very nice post.And thanks a lot for sharing all the information with us.The way you have described all the things are very good.Thanks.Keep blogging.