Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Much Improvement

Hubby will goes to attend the prize giving ceremony for his another photography achievement this weekend.

He is entitled to 3 prizes but not fall under the first three prizes. He won one consolidate prize and another two photos go into finalist which totally he able to win 3 prizes. His prizes including 3 special Logo jump drive and photo cap lights and certificates.

Even though he snaps for few years but honestly I not see much improvement on his shooting skill recently. He is the professional and I know I am not in the position to comment but this is what I feel.

A great photo is not only you feel it is beautiful. A great photo which not only can gain judges attention but win peoples attention is the excellent one. Agree with me?

No comments: