Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Assignments

I just received the news from my superior that we are going to handle another 3 more sets of accounts. The big boss is established another three businesses which is totally no related and different from our current business model.

Well, as an employee, I have no chance to reject or complaint as this is what the boss assigned. I am actually felt happy which I have more chance to explore to different business accounting treatment.

From what I am understanding there will be two in trading and one in F&B. Business in trading is my strength which I have no pressure to take over provided the big boss willing to spend on the barcode scanners. For sure we will definitely facing problem with stock control without the help of barcode system. This is really not we preferred. :P

No comments: