Friday, August 28, 2009

24 days Leave Balance

My colleague told us that his last year annual leave still not clear yet. The balance plus this year annual leave to date, he has totally 24 days annual leave on hand. What a big figure! Another two more months without taken any leave, he is entitled for one month leave already!

I am really envy now when he shown us his search on the holiday packages on Orlando vacations. He plans to have a family trip next two months. Of course he has the right to spend his leave on vacation. But as I know next two months will be a busy month for him but he choose to off and rest with pay some more!

I am wondering will my boss approve his leave application. :P

2 comments:

Alexandr said...

It is pleasant to get acquainted Michel Vjun from Malaysia! JA-aleksandr from Ukraine. You are right, holiday-it well, especially, if well it to spend! I invite you to myself to a blog http://invest-lady.intwayblog.net/

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.