Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Diabetic Shoes

Another new staff I had discovered and learned from online. I only know that when I look for footwear, I can choose either man shoes, lady shoes or kid shoes. Now I know that there are special shoes designed which clinically proven for diabetes patients.

I am not sure whether diabetic shoes selling in local pharmacy but you may buy it online. What kind of material and support needed for a diabetes patient's foot? I have no idea at all before this. But I found the info and here is some guideline where you may have interest to know as well: -
An equal distribution of pressure and unsurpassed comfort by delaying impact at heel strike, supporting the longitudinal arch, and dramatically reducing stress on the ball-of-the-foot, all which have been clinically proven to provide stability, reduce stress, and help facilitate walking.

No comments: