Thursday, May 21, 2009

No time to Shop

I still have no time to get ready myself for my elder sis wedding. Look at my schedule right now I just can not squeeze my time to go for shopping. I need to buy dresses for myself and my two little princesses, jewelry, new shoes and wedding gift to my sis. My younger sister had warned me that she will go and select herself without waiting me anymore.

I think I will select designer jewelry for myself and purchase online. This is the one that I can do now without wasting my time to go out and shop for it. But the thing is, I need to buy the dinner dress first then only can decide the design and the style of jewelry. I do wish the dress and the accessory can be a perfect match. Shall I proceed to purchase dinner dress online as well? :P

No comments: