Thursday, February 26, 2009

No More Excuse

I know I can not give any more excuse to myself for ignore house keeping works. As what I can see, my house now is getting more and more dust at those 'hidden' places. This is the results of getting lazy. :P

I try to escape it and when days go by, those dusts are thick enough and hard to removable now. Of course, I need to face it. I do wish that I can employ a maid or house cleaner to help me on this. But unfortunately I have no extra money to do so. Well, it's a fact and I need to accept this. I will never escape from being a maid at home..... *Sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when you get behind. It is so frustrating sometimes. I have a bunch of dishes that need to be done and I haven't had time to get to them. I imagine tonight I will be finishing them. I hope that you are able to clean up as well.