Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Visitors More Sales

My friend who is operating her online store complained to me recently about her poor business income. I am wondering what will be the main problem. As I know her products selling online are quite competitive. I do ask her to more emphasis on advertisement and promotion to attract new buyers.

Maybe she can consider on some marketing tools like conversion rate optimization to help her up on generate more visitors to her online store. I do believe that you need to make some investment first before you talking about the returns. Spending one tools or media will have chances to turn the bad situation. Don't give up!

2 comments:

hair straightener said...

I think advertisement is the only one way to reach more visitors and more sales.

Thanks
hairstraightenercare.com

Anonymous said...

nice post .thanks for tips thanks for sharing