Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She will Back Soon

After nearly two months rest, she will back to work soon. Next week my colleague will finish her maternity leave and resume to work. This is what I am waiting for.

For these two months, I am the one who need to follow up and take care of her daily works. This makes my daily workload becomes more pack. But I have to admit that I did learn some things new from her job. One of the ways to enchant my accounting and financial reporting skills is to learn from others provided others willing to teach or I have chance to learn from others.

Perhaps I can be more relaxed after she back to office. Besides, I can't wait to see how her looks is after her maternity. I am wondering how great will be the effective diet pills work on her body.

No comments: