Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What is the Decision?

Since all management and head of department went in to board room for management meeting, I have a chance to being snake. I just chat with my design and marketing staffs and get some latest news from them. I know that the management is going to decide the layout plan for our coming bungalow project.

They told me that some of the House Plans already passed through the last management meeting. Among the designs, our big boss prefers Country House Plans and log home floor plans. Hopefully the voting process goes smooth and they can have a final decision for the project.

You know what I am anxiety for. As I told you in my previous post, this is what I am waiting for. I just want to know what the design is our company to build and what is the price going to be. Do you think I afford to get one? :P

No comments: