Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Own Bungalow

What will you do if you have a big piece of land? If I have sufficient money, for sure I will buy a piece of land. I prefer having my own home design rather than buy a finish build house. I am working hard to make my dream come true. I am not greedy. One piece of land for a medium size bungalow is just nice for starting. :P

Even though it is too early to own a land but I still keep on motivate myself. What I do is, I always visit and check out the latest Home Plans
selling online. Look at these Contemporary house plans and French Country House Plans. Don’t you think it’s nice to have one?

If these plans are selected by my company, I am sure I will become one of my company purchasers. If so, then I can enjoy staff price instead of market price. Then I am going to save a lot. Wish hard for my dream come true!

No comments: