Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chat Software for Online Business Bosses

MSN, Messenger, Skype. I think you all well know about all these online chatting software. I did hear from one of my colleague claimed that one day no chatting online means no fun at all. Yes, our boss allows us on our chatting software during office hours. This can be for personal as well as for our company business. I did know that a group of silly bosses will lock and disallow their staff from live chat. This is what I believe that they are the group of loser.

Why I say so? With live chat software, company can save cost on phone calls charges. Although staffs will spend part of their time for personal chat but most of the time, staffs can bring in businesses especially those who are dealing with online businesses.

This is what I want to share with you all. I think this is a need to all of the online businesses bosses. Chat software can analyze all the questions you wish to know: Where are your customers comes from? Which and what are your customers interesting with? The software features fabulous tracking records that make you well know your customers. Free trial for 30 days is available now. Hook over and get it now.

No comments: