Friday, June 20, 2008

No time for Family Blog :'(

I wish I can continue update my family blog. I have so much of photos and videos save in my computer and awaiting me to edit and put in my blog. Besides, I wish I can records my parenting experience. But I am really leak of time.....
After five days work started, I need to work until 6pm from Monday to Friday but I only manage to reach home after 7pm. That's the earlier time for me to leave office as office workflow is still heavy. This job sucks. Some more I need to guide my elder princess to finish her daily homework. That's another task make me crazy. When the time I sleep then will be after 11pm....
I have no choice to wake up early in the morning to solve my outstanding paid post. Of course, make money is the first priority. :P That is my only time to update my blogs. If my princesses wake up early in the morning, then I have to entertainment them and no chance to sit in front of the computer.......

No comments: