Friday, May 16, 2008

Be Prepared

I don’t agree that is a good idea to ask and borrow money from people. For me, it’s ok to borrow money to others. I did care if the amount is big so I will not do so. For whom asking for help, I will do whatever I can under my ability. If you borrow from me and you pay back. That’s great. If you not refund to me, that is my bad luck. I actually don’t care. But not all people are same minded like me.

I always remind myself to keep part of my monthly income to saving for emergency. I still remember when the time I fall sick and admitted to hospital, I am so worry about my expenses for the hospitalization and medication fees.

Nowadays there are so many ways to get rid from your financial problem as long as you manage to pay back what you own. At my level, I prefer using credit card as my Cash advance. Buy first and pay later. I used my credit card to pay off my hospital bill at that time. Luckily the bill is within my credit limit.

That is really out of expectation. No one knows what will be happen next but always remember to be prepared for any emergency and accident happen. I appreciated to enjoy the benefit from the credit card cash advance.

No comments: