Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oversea Investment

I know this is just a dream at the time being. But still, I believe dreams can be true one day as long as we work hard to make it happen. I never told myself to be greedy about having plenty of money but of course, I wish too. Do you think investment in overseas is a task? I just know that as long as I have more money, then I can make it one day.

What do you think having a property in oversea? Do you think that is too hard to mange because of the distant? For me, this is negative thinking. I rather believe that I can have one and enjoy my holidays once or twice a year oversea at my own property without paying any expensive accommodation charges. Don't you think so?

Anyway, Apogee Condo South Beach will be one of my property hunting point. If I mange to do make my dream comes true. :P

No comments: